Last updated on September 23rd, 2020 at 11:40 am
BHU entrance exam will be held from 16 to 31 August:
A long-awaited announcement is being made from Banaras Hindu University entrance examination department and now there is a relief for the candidates who are preparing for the entrance examination for admission to BHU. Due to outbreak of the pandemic COVID-19, University has postponed its regular semester exams as well as entrance exams. Since the situation does not seem to get normalize soon that’s why the administration has decided to conduct the entrance test in the same pandemic environment, followed by the issued guidelines.
As the list of centres is final, admit cards of undergraduate and postgraduate candidates are being prepared, so it is expected that the entrance test would be conducted for sure this time. For the entrance examination to be held from August 16 to 31, candidates will be able to download the admit card from the website a week in advance. For the entrance examination for undergraduate and postgraduate at BHU, the date of 16 to 31 August has already been proposed.
Since the outbreak of the virus has completely changed the lifestyle, working pattern, and each and everything. So, we all are working with alternative, everyone is compromising and try to find the solutions primarily virtually. It’s a request from 1.25 Lakh candidates to cooperate with the administration and follow the issued guidelines by them. Vice-Chancellor Prof. Rakesh Bhatnagar has assured that “any decision regarding examinations and evaluation of the students will be taken keeping in mind the health and interest of students.”
University has started preparing the entrance examination program. This time one and a quarter lakh candidates will take the exam in different courses. The entrance test program will be released on the official website in the first week of August itself. It is also being expected that along with the detailed program the university will also issue the guidelines for conducting the exam keeping candidates interest at topmost priority and their health & safety concerns as a major issue.
Admit cards will be uploaded shortly thereafter. Examiner Manoj Pandey stated that all preparations related to the entrance examination are in the final stage. As soon as the list of centres is decided, preparations are on to release it in the first week of August and upload the admit card a week before the exam. The course-wise admission cards are being prepared by the university administration. The list of centres was sent to the institution conducting online examination.
Generally, the University starts its entrance examination process from the month of February by issuing forms, conducting entrance test in the month of May and completing the procedure by taking admission and starting sessions from the end July or starting of August. But the COVID-19 has changed the procedure, now it is expected that entrance test will be held in August and the session will commence from October or November either offline or virtually.
Download admit Card
- For downloading admit card, candidates should visit the official website of Banaras Hindu University I.e. bhu.ac.in then move to the “admission and counseling notices”. Then click on red link mentioned that Click here for BHUONLINE.IN (regarding application(s) / result(s) of UET/PET/SCS/RET/SET and regular exam).
- A new page will appear now click on your respective sections I.e. UET or PET and login your portal through registration number and password.
- If you have forgeted your password then click on forget password to create a new one.
- On opening up of your portal click on admit card (available approximately one week before entrence test).
- If you are able to view your admit card on your phone but unable to download it, open the webpage in desktop view mode after that you can easily download your admit card.
Best of luck for your entrance examination –Team BHU EXPRESS