BHU UET Answer Key 2020: Banaras Hindu University has released the answer key for the different UET exams which were being conducted from 9th September to 18th September 2020. Every year, Banaras Hindu University conducts its entrance exam in the month of April-May, but this year, due to COVID-19 pandemic, it was posponed till the month of August.
How to download BHU UET Answer Key
Candidates can check the UET 2020 Answer Key to evaluate their performance in the entrance exam conducted by Banaras Hindu University and get an estimate of the marks they can score. To download the answer key of BHU UET 2020, candidates should follow the steps given below.
Steps to download BHU UET Answer Key
Step 1: Visit the official website. (Click here)
Step 2: Scroll down & move to “Provisional Answer Key” & click on the link. (Direct link here)
Step 3: A new tab will open.
Step 4: Click on the “Challenge Questions/Provisional Key”.
Step 5: A login window will appear on the screen.
Step 6: Enter Email ID and Password.
Step 7: Click on the “Sign In” tab
Step 8: After clicking on the link, candidates can select the UET 2020 Answer Key for the related subject and question paper set number.
How to calculate score using BHU UET 2020 Answer Key
With the help of BHU UET Answer Key 2020, candidates can estimate their marks in the entrance exam by evaluating their responses. Candidates can calculate their score in UET 2020 using marking scheme and formula.
How to calculate BHU marks – formula
Total Marks = [(Correct Answer) * 3] – [(Incorrect Answer) * 1]
- For each correct answer, three marks will be allotted.
- For each incorrect/improperly marked answer (improperly blackening of the ellipse, blackening more than two ellipses, dots, cross-marks, line-marks, etc.) one mark will be deducted.
- Zero marks will be allotted for not attempting any questions.
BHU UET 2020 Eligibility Points
Based on the performance of candidates in the entrance examination, they will be selected in the merit list of BHU UET 2020. Candidates are required to score 35% and 45% marks for passing the theory and practical examination of BFA and BPA respectively.
Details mentioned on BHU UET Answer Key 2020
- Name of Course
- Subject code
- Question number
- right answer of the question
- marking scheme
- Set of paper
BHU UET Answer Key 2020 – How to Raise Objections
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) allows candidates to raise an objection if any discrepancy is found in the UET 2020 Answer Key. The objection raised by the candidates will be reviewed by the subject specialist of the university. After the evaluation, the university will issue UET Answer Key 2020 if they will find it relevant. Candidates should keep the following points in mind while filing an objection against BHU UET 2020 Answer Key.
- Candidates need to raise objections within the stipulated time mentioned by the BHU Officials. No objection will be entertained after the last date to challenge BHU UET Answer Key.
- Candidates have to pay Rs 100 as processing fee to challenge every answer. Payment can be made by credit card, debit card or net banking. No other payment method will be accepted to pay the processing fee.
- If the objection is found to be valid, the processing fee will be refunded to the same account.
- The subject matter experts of the BHU will evaluate the objections made by the candidates.
- Keeping in mind all the objections, BHU UET 2020 Answer Key will be released by the university.
How to challenge provisional BHU UET Answer Key 2020 online
- Visit BHU Entrance Examination Portal (www.bhuonline.in).
- Candidates need to click on the “Challenge Answer Key” tab.
- Login to the portal using the registered email ID and password to challenge the answer key.
- Candidates can now check the link to the question paper in which they appeared in the entrance examination. As soon as the candidates click on the link, they will be able to see the answer key, question paper and the answer marked by the candidate.
- Go to the objection section of the portal and select the question ID from the drop-down on which you want to raise an objection to challenge the answer key. After selecting the question ID, candidates will be able to see various types of objections related to the question, click on the checkbox and select one or more.
- Click “Save Your Claim”.
- Upload the required documents by clicking ‘Choose File’.
- Also, click on ‘Pay Fees and Save Your Claims’.
- In the online mode, pay the processing fee by clicking on click here to pay the processing.