Banaras Hindu University is a central university in India where most of the students are willing to enrol after their schooling or their bachelors. The quality of education and the opportunities for co-curricular as well as the extra-curricular activities provided here is the reason which intimidates students to enrol themselves in this university.
BHU UET (University Entrance Test) is conducted by Banaras Hindu University for enrolling students in its bachelor’s programs which are B.A, B.SC,B.Com, B.Ed, B.P.Ed, LLB, B.VSc, BPA, and BFA. Like every year this year also, BHU is conducting UET 2021 for admission in its various undergraduate courses.
Here in this article, we will provide you with all the information related to the BHU UET 2021 which will help you a bit in fulfilling your dream of getting admission into one of the best university which is Banaras Hindu University.
BHU UET 2021 Registration Dates
Keep yourself updated with the deadlines of all the important events taking place during the entire undergraduate entrance test of Banaras Hindu University, 2021.
|Release of BHU UET 2021 Application Form||To be announced|
|Last day to fill BHU UET 2021 application form||To be announced|
|BHU UET 2021 Form Correction||To be announced|
|Release of the admit card||To be announced|
|BHU UET 2021 Exam Dates||To be announced|
The minimum eligibility criteria to get admission in any of the courses in Banaras Hindu University should be achieved to get admission in any of the courses. The different criteria for different courses have been provided below.
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.A.(Arts/Social Science)||Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum 50% aggregate marks.|
|B.Com.||Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Commerce/ Economics/ Maths/ Computer Science/ Finance/ Financial Markets Management/ Vocational Courses with minimum 50% aggregate marks.|
|B.Sc.(Maths Group)||Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum 50% aggregate marks in the subject like Physics, Maths plus any one subject from the following subjects Chemistry, Statistics, Geology, Computer Science, Information Technology must have passed in each of the concerned three subjects.|
|B.Sc.(Bio Group)||Must pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry subjects plus one of the following subjects Biology, Geology and Geography and must pass in each of the concerned three subjects.|
|Students must have passed 10+2 or intermediate examination in agriculture or science with Physics/ Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology with at least 50% aggregate marks.|
|B.F.A.||Must pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum 50% aggregate marks.|
|Shastri Hons.||Passed MADHYAMA examination of BHU/ Madhyama/ Uttar Madhyama/ Upa Shastri/ intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum 50% aggregate marks. After passing 10+2 students must have passed a one-year certificate course in Sanskrit BHU with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.|
|B.A. LL.B (Honours)||Students must complete a 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.|
|B.Ed. and B.Ed. Special Education||Candidates must obtain at least 50% marks on Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science/ Social Science/ Humanities/ Commerce with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks.|
|Must pass 10+2 or equivalent examination|
|B.Voc.||Must passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks|
There are a few documents that are required during filling the UET form. Keep the below-mentioned documents ready before filling the form to avoid last moment glitches.
- Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Passport or any other identity proof.
- Scanned passport photograph and thumb impression image in prescribed size and format.
- The signature image in the prescribed size and format of the student as well as of one parent.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet.
- Credit card or debit card for fee payment.
- Bank Passbook.
- Admit Card issued by the concerned Boards (For students appearing in Class 12).
How to Fill the BHU UET application form?
Students can fill the application form of UET through the university portal. you just need to follow the instructions mentioned below and at last pay, the required fee and then your application will be submitted.
Step 1: Registration
- Open the BHU Online Entrance Test Portal by clicking on ‘www.bhuonline.in’ for the online application process.
- Click on the ‘Apply for Admission’ button.
- Students will be redirected to a new page having Applicant Login Box. Click on the ‘Register Yourself’ link.
- Now the registration form will be opened. Students have to enter information like (Email ID, Password, Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Address, and Mobile No etc) and click on the ‘Sign Up’ button.
- Students must keep in mind that after the successful registration their details cannot be changed later.
Step 2: Course Selection
- Students must select the course of their choice and check their eligibility and entrance test dates etc and click on the Add course button.
Step 3: Apply for Selected course
- After adding the particular course, the status of the submitted application form will appear on the screen.
- At this point, students need to enter the information regarding ‘Application details’, ‘Test Centre Preference’, ‘Upload Photograph’ and ‘Signature’.
- After clicking on the Application details button, some of the details would be prefilled at the time of registration. Students are required to fill in the other details and click on the “Save” button.
- Then students need to fill in the preference of Test Centre by clicking on the “Test centre Preference” button and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Then students need to upload the passport size scanned colour photograph and signature and click on the “Upload Photograph & Signature” button.
- Following is the dimension required of the image of the photograph and signature.
|Photograph||4.5 cm x 3.5 cm||100 KB|
|Signature||4.5 cm x 3.5 cm||100 KB|
Step 4: Final Review of Application Form
- Students are advised to preview the application form before final submission because once the form is submitted it cannot be edited further.
- Then click on the “Proceed for submission and payments” button.
Step 5: Fee Payment & Application Submission
The students can submit the application fee through both online and offline modes. The explanation of both modes is as follows:
- Students can pay the entrance test fee exam online by using Netbanking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card through the payment gateway available on the portal and click on the “Continue for Online Payment” button.
- Students can also pay the fees in cash at any branch of HDFC through challan printed from the portal and click on the “Continue for Online Payment” button.
- After the successful payment of entrance test fees, students will get an e-mail message from the entrance test portal that the application is submitted successfully.
Step 6: For filling of Subsequent Application
- If students need to fill the application forms for the other courses they are not required to fill in the applicant Details’, ‘Correspondence Address and Parent Details’, Uploading of Photograph and Signature’ and ‘Preference of Test Centre’.
BHU UET Application Fee
To complete the application and finally submit the application form you need to complete the last step which is to submit the fee. The fee for every course is the same regardless of which course it is.
|SC/ST/PC||₹ 300 (for one course)₹ 200 for added courses|
|Others||₹600(for one course)₹ 400 for added courses|
BHU UET 2021 Application Form Correction
Students are advised to preview the application form before the final submission because once the form is submitted it cannot be edited later. But if the students find some error in their already submitted form they can contact the higher authorities or can even visit the university regarding their application form correction.
For National students
National Applicants must follow the below contact details in case of form correction:
- Address: Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya Road, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh – 221005
- Contact No: 0542-670-3253, +91-542-2369359/ 6701655
- Email: [email protected]
For International students
International students must contact the help desk regarding application form correction:
- Address: International Centre, C/3/3, Tagore House, Banaras Hindu University – 221005, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Contact No: 542-2307639, 91-542-2368130
- Fax No: 91-542-2368130
- Email: [email protected], [email protected]
These were the steps that you need to follow to climb the first step of your dreams of getting admitted to the central university Banaras Hindu University by completing the application form of UET 2021.
We wish you All the best for the upcoming entrance exams from our side!