Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test (BHU UET) has been released by the university in the online mode. It is a computer-based test conducted at the national level. BHU UET 2020 is going to be held from April 26, May 18,19, 20, 21, 23, 28, 2020 in different cities of India. The test is going to be conducted in almost 200 cities across the country. The candidates who have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks can apply for BHU UET 2020. Want to get full detail about the procedure of admission and where to apply? If yes, then stick to this article.
Until last year, BHU UET used to conduct via online and offline modes but this year, it is going to be conducted in the online mode only. To know the exact dates of BHU UET 2020, check the table given below.
|BHU UET 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application form||30th January 2020|
|Last date of Submission||12th March 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||One week before the exam|
|Declaration of Result||3rd Week of June|
BHU UET 2020 Application Form
Application form for Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test has been released in the online mode. It is to be noted that if candidates want to apply for more than one course, then they are required to fill separate application forms for those courses. Check the process to apply given below.
Step 1: Click on this link, Apply Online
Step 2: Register by entering the necessary details such as name, date of birth, e-mail id, date of birth, etc.
Step 3: Activate the link sent to your registered e-mail address.
Step 4: After activating the link, enter the details in the application form such as nationality, gender, parent’s name, blood group, etc. Also, enter the address details such as district, state, pin code, etc.
Step 5: Enter the course details.
Step 6: Then, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
Step 7: As the last preview the application form and pay the application fee.
BHU UET 2020 Application Fee
The application fee can be submitted via two modes, one through the online payment methods provided and the other one by choosing the option of “Cash payment through HDFC Bank”. The application fee for BHU UET 2020 is mentioned below
|General / General – EWS / OBC||All courses (Except Shastri Hons.)||Rs. 600|
|SC / ST / PwD||All courses (Except Shastri Hons.)||Rs. 300|
|General / General – EWS / OBC||Shastri (Hons)||Rs 200|
|SC / ST / PwD||Shastri (Hons)||Rs 400|
Important Link: Apply Online
BHU UET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, the candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down by the BHU. Check the eligibility criteria given below for different courses.
For BA. (Hons.) Arts and Social Sciences, BFA, For B.Voc
- The candidates must have complete 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Also, the candidates must have secured a minimum 50% marks.
- The candidates must not be more than 22 years of age on July 01, 2020.
For B.Com (Hons.), B.Com (Hons.) Financial Markets Management
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 with commerce / economics / maths / computer science / finance / financial markets management / vocational courses.
- Another thing which candidates must have is that they should have secured a minimum 50% marks in any of the above subjects.
- The age must not be more than 22 years.
For B.Sc Hons (Bio and Maths Group)
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in PCM and any one of the following subjects: Chemistry, Zoology, Statistics, Geology, Computer Science, Information Technology, Geography.
- Candidates must in all of the 3 subjects mentioned above.
- The candidates must be 22 years of age.
For B.Sc Hons Ag / For B.Sc Hons Ag RGCS
- For pursuing this course, the candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in aggregate PCM plus any of the following subjects; Biology, Maths or Agriculture.
- The candidates must not be more than 25 years of age as on July 01, 2020.
For Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- To study this course, the candidates must have passed 10+2 in Science from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English.
- The candidates must have secured at least 50% marks aggregate and individually in the above-given subjects.
- For SC / ST candidates, the minimum percentage is 40% in aggregate and individually.
Only for B.Ed. Course – Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/ Humanities/Commerce, Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto or eligible for admission to the programme.
Only for L.L.B Hons. in Bachelor of Laws Course – Candidates must have a B.A / B.Sc. / B.Com / Shastri Degree, with 50% marks in the core subjects. OR should possess any equivalent degree which is recognized by BCI.
Only for B.A. L.L.B Hons Course – Minimum marks in the qualifying exam is 50% for General category applicants, 45% for OBC and 40% for SCs & ST candidates.
Only for B.P.Ed Course – The applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks
Marking Scheme of the written exam
BHU UET 2020 Exam Centre
BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test is going to take place in almost 200 cities in the country. Check the states in which the examination is going to be conducted given below.
|Lakshadweep Island||Madhya Pradesh||Maharashtra|
BHU UET 2020 Admit Card
Admit card of BHU UET 2020 exam is released one week prior to the date of examination. It can be downloaded from the same portal. For downloading BHU UET 2020 admit card, candidates have to enter the login credentials such as registration id. Admit card is a necessary document that will be required along with a valid government ID at the exam center. The admit card of BHU UET exam consists of the following details
- Registration / Roll Number of the candidate
- Name / Sex / Category of the candidate
- Venue of exam / Date and Timing of the Test
- Photograph / Signature and exam center
Note: Admit cards will not be released by postal methods and candidates have to download the admit card via online modes only.
BHU UET 2020 Result
Banaras Hindu University publishes the result on its website only. The candidates are selected in the order of merit which is determined as per the aggregate marks secured in the test. The shortlisted candidates are going to be then called for the counseling as per the course they have selected.
BHU UET 2020 Seat Details
The seats are divided into male and female candidates. Check the seats according to the various courses given below.
|B.Sc & B.V.Sc & AH||264|
|B.Ed (Spl. Education)||66|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Bio and Maths Group||1245|
|B.Com (Hons.) Financial Markets & Mgt||Min – 31, Max – 32|
|BA. (Hons.) Arts||2441|
BHU UET 2020 Counselling
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) invites candidates on the basis of merit for the procedure of counseling. The counseling procedure depends upon the merit scored and availability of seats in the respective department. Candidates need to carry call letters along with the documents required (verified and original) to the process of counseling. As per the last year data, the process of counseling took place in 3 ways
- Online Preference Entry – A form will be made available online stating their preference or choice regarding subject combination, subject, choice of course, preference of location and seat type.
- Activity on the day of Counseling – A candidate will be asked to report at the prescribed location as per prescribed date and time, along with a list of important documents.
- Activity on the next day of Counseling – Final step of counseling will require a candidate to submit the proof of making the payment of admission fee.
If still there is any problem, Feel free to ask us in the comment section below