Lockdown will open in three stages, temple, restaurant, mall will open from June 8.
A new Guideline of Lockdown 5.0 has been released by the Ministry of Home Affairs. The most convenient thing in this is that interstate transport will not be banned from June 1. That is, where permission is allowed, bus, taxi and other transport can be operated from one state to another state except the metro. Although the state can control this transport if desired, people will have to give concrete reasons for this. It has to be properly publicized among the public. In such a situation, people will now be able to move easily from one state to another.
The central government has now started preparing to open this lockdown due to increasing pressure amid the effects of the coronavirus. After four lockdowns, the Union Home Ministry on Saturday issued new guidelines. With these guidelines, preparations have been made to unlock the country.
Lockdown will now be opened in three stages. Read all the guidelines given by the Ministry.
- Government of India is planning to extend lockdown with new concessions in the country from June 1 to June 30.
- New guidelines have been issued to reopen all the activities outside the Containment Zone for the next one month (1st June 2020-30th June 2020).
Many relaxations will be available in lockdown 5.0 in three steps
Phase 1: Public places and public places of worship; Hotels, restaurants and other hospitality services and shopping malls will be allowed to open from June 8, 2020. The government will issue guidelines in this regard.
Phase 2: Schools, colleges, educational / training/coaching institutes, etc., will be opened after consultation with States and Union Territories.
Phase 3: The dates for international air travel, operation of metro rail, cinema hall, gymnasium, swimming pool, amusement park, etc. will be decided based on the assessment of the situation.
- Economic activities will be exempted outside the Containment Zone.
- Pass will not be required to go from one state to another.
- The movement of persons will be completely restricted between 9 pm and 5 am in the entire country except for the required activities.
- The National Directive for COVID-19 management must compulsorily follow the norms of face masks and social distance.
- Instructions for pregnant women, children under 10 and the elderly to stay in homes.
Keeping in mind the guidelines issued by the government, Metro services will be closed until further notice: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation.
Strict rules have to be followed
- Wearing masks in public places, transport, and offices will be mandatory.
- Every person has to make a distance of six feet (two yards) in public places.
- A large number of crowds will continue to be banned. But not more than 50 people should attend the wedding ceremony.
- Social distance will have to be followed in the shops, no more than five people will be able to stand at once.
- Spitting in a public place will be a punishable offense with fine.
- Consumption of alcohol, drink, gutkha tobacco will be banned in public places.