The department of Kaumarbhritya/ Balroga, Faculty of Ayurveda, IMS, Banaras Hindu University is going to organize a two-day International Webinar on 13th and 14th of July 2020. The topic of the webinar is ‘Common Childhood Respiratory Viral Infections and its Contemporary Management’. The webinar is organized by keeping in mind the present scenario and situation of the country. It will be conducted through Google Meet which will also be live broadcasted on Facebook and YouTube.
The webinar will be inaugurated at 9:30 am on 13th July sharp with the Vandana. Afterwards, the honourable Vice-Chancellor Professor Rakesh Bhatnagar will welcome the guest speakers and shower his blessings on the participants. Then Dr PS Upadhyay will give a brief about the webinar to the attendees.
Total 100 participants from various states and countries will be part of this webinar. It will cover the following subtopics:
- Applied anatomy of the respiratory system (Swashan Tantra)
- Applied physiology of respiratory system (Swashan Tantra)
- Hospital management in reference to paediatric respiratory care centre during the pandemic situation.
- Integrated care and management of common respiratory viral (Vishanu Janya) infections in children.
- Immunity (Vyadhikshamatwa Bal) and immunoenhancing measures in children.
- Role of immunity (Vyadhikshamatwa Bal) in viral infection.
On the first day of the webinar i.e. 13th July Dr RN MORE (Department of anatomy IMS, BHU), Prof. SANGEETA GEHLOT (Department of Kriya Sharir Faculty of Ayurveda, IMS, BHU), Prof. ASHISH BAJPAI ( Institute of Management Studies) and Dr SUNIL RAO (Department of Paediatries) would be the guest speakers. On the second day, the speakers from Nepal, Guwahati, Indonesia (Bali), Paprola, Pune and Chhattisgarh will continue the webinar.
The Webinar will wind up at 1:00 pm on the 14th of July with a formal vote of thanks. The students who will attend the webinar would be provided with the e- certificates through the mail.