Have you completed your Bachelor Degree and want to pursue a master’s degree in the Travel and Tourism sector? Well, Banaras Hindu University offers a Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM) course which is a two years master degree course. This course is offered in both the campus, i.e. main campus and South campus as well.
|Course level||Post-Graduation (PG)|
|Duration||2-years (4 semesters)|
|Eligibility||A candidate willing to seek admission in Master of Tourism and Travel Management should have completed his/her Bachelor‟s Degree in any discipline under 10+2+3 pattern OR equivalent degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from any recognized college or University.|
|Admission procedure||Marks obtained in BHU-PET|
|Course Fee||Rs. 60,000 per annum|
About the Course
As we know, the tourism and travel industry has been booming lately. Most of the people are opting for visiting places across the globe. Thus, the Master’s program in Tourism and Travel Management course is fully designed to produce senior management level tourism and travel professionals having good sort of expertise and knowledge so that they can serve both private and public sectors smoothly.
Master of Tourism and Travel Management course opens up wide opportunities for candidates in the sector of Administration, Hospitality, Travel and Tourism. This program is highly beneficial for students who wish to avail of the future research study in the field of Travel and Tourism. Professionals can explore the areas of Tourism Department, Travels, Airlines and Hotels after the successful completion of the program. The course is fully deemed to polish and refine the skills of the students and making them capable to take up future businesses and start-ups in the sector of Tourism and Travel.
A candidate willing to seek admission in Master of Tourism and Travel Management should have completed his/her Bachelor‟s Degree in any discipline under 10+2+3 pattern OR equivalent degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from any recognized college or University.
Duration of Course
2 Years (4 semesters)
MTTM which stands for Master of Tourism and Travel Management is a two-year degree course.
Procedure of Admission
- Every year, Banaras Hindu University conducts its Post Graduate Entrance Test (BHU-PET) for taking admission in various PG courses. Entrance form will be available on the official website ( www.bhuonline.in ) in the month of Jan-Feb, every year.
- Its link is also available on the official website of BHU (www.bhu.ac.in).
- The candidate has to fill the application form online mode only (Sending form via mail or another mode will not be entertained).
- Admission is based on the merit list which is calculated by the marks obtained by students in the entrance exam.
- An email will be sent on the registered email I’d regarding counseling and other details to the candidates who have applied for the course.
- Accordingly, the Candidate can proceed further for Admission procedure.
Total number of Seats
The course fees for program Mater of travel and Tourism Management from Banaras Hindu University is Rs. 60,000 per annum.
- Operations Manager
- Travel Agents
- Maintenance Manager
- Travel Manager
- Public Relations and Security
- Business Development Managers
- Tourism Travel Manager
- Travel Trainer
- Country Manager
For any further queries, feel free to ask us in the comment section below.