Have you completed your Bachelor’s Degree and want to pursue a master’s degree in the Travel and Tourism sector? Well, Banaras Hindu University offers a Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM) course which is a two years master’s degree course. This course is offered in both the campus, i.e. BHU Main Campus and South Campus.
|Course Level||Post-Graduation (PG)|
|Duration||2 years (4 semesters)|
|Eligibility||A candidate willing to seek admission in Master of Tourism and Travel Management should have completed his/her Bachelor‟s Degree in any discipline under 10+2+3 pattern OR equivalent degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from any recognized college or University.|
|Admission procedure||Marks obtained in CUET-PG|
|Course Fee||Rs. 60,000 per annum|
About the Course
As we know, the tourism and travel industry has been booming lately. Many people are opting for visiting places across the globe. Thus, the Master’s program in Tourism and Travel Management course is fully designed to produce senior management level tourism and travel professionals with a good sort of expertise and knowledge so that they can serve both private and public sectors smoothly.
Master of Tourism and Travel Management course opens up wide opportunities for candidates in the sector of Administration, Hospitality, Travel and Tourism. This program is highly beneficial for students who wish to avail of future research studies in the field of Travel and Tourism. Professionals can explore the areas of the Tourism Department, travel, Airlines and Hotels after the successful completion of the program. The course is fully deemed to polish and refine the skills of the students and make them capable to take up future businesses and start-ups in the sector of Tourism and Travel.
A candidate willing to seek admission in Master of Tourism and Travel Management should have completed his/her Bachelor‟s Degree in any discipline under 10+2+3 pattern OR equivalent degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from any recognized college or University.
Duration of Course
2 Years (4 semesters)
MTTM which stands for Master of Tourism and Travel Management is a two-year degree course.
Procedure of Admission
- Till 2021, admission to the MTTM course at Banaras Hindu University was taken on the basis of the score obtained in the BHU-PET entrance exam conducted annually by BHU itself.
- Since 2022, BHU is taking admission on the basis of CUET-PG score.
- Visit the NTA CUET PG official website- cuet.nta.nic.in.
- Complete the ‘CUET PG application form‘ using details name, mobile number and email address.
- Fill detailed CUET PG registration form with personal and educational details.
- Upload the scanned images of photographs and signatures in the size laid down by the authorities.
- Make the payment of CUET PG application form fees.
- Download the NTA Main confirmation page for future reference.
Total number of Seats
The course fees for program Mater of travel and Tourism Management from Banaras Hindu University is Rs. 60,000 per annum.
- Operations Manager
- Travel Agents
- Maintenance Manager
- Travel Manager
- Public Relations and Security
- Business Development Managers
- Tourism Travel Manager
- Travel Trainer
- Country Manager
For any further queries, feel free to ask us in the comment section below.