Schools and other educational institutions have been closed since March to prevent the infection of Coronavirus In India. However, most of the schools have started online classes. However, due to the non-opening of schools, students are not able to get a proper study environment. In such a situation, the concern of parents is increasing. But now the parents need not worry. Human Resource Development Minister, Ramesh Nishank Pokhriyal has said to open school-colleges after 15 August.
- Manish Sisodia, Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi wrote a letter to MHRD
- Many schools and universities are commencing online classes to complete their syllabus.
There is a constant confusion about the opening of educational institutions during this pandemic of Corona. Many of the schools are trying to complete the syllabus of students through the commencement of online classes. However, due to lack of study environment like schools, parents are worried about children’s education. To overcome this tension of parents, Human Resource Development Minister Ramesh Nishank Pokhriyal has said that after 15 August school colleges will be opened.
Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank said these things in an interview. He said that it is expected that after 15 August all educational institutions will open. Usually, in this regard, Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia wrote a letter to HRD Minister Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank on the plan to open the school. He gave this information via a tweet on Saturday.
A letter of Manish Sisodia
समय आ गया है कि कोरोना के सहअस्तित्व को स्वीकार करते हुए देश में स्कूलों की भूमिका नए सिरे से तय की जाय…
— Manish Sisodia (@msisodia) June 6, 2020
He wrote in his letter that the time has come to accept the coexistence of Corona and to determine the role of schools in the country afresh. He wrote that if schools are not prepared for a bold role then it will be our historical mistake, the role of schools will not be limited to textbooks, but to prepare children to live responsible lives.
Sisodia wrote these things in the letter
- While living with Corona, there will be major changes in education in the world, rebuild schools as per our needs, we should not wait for other countries to do something, then we copy it.
- We should give our children a better and more caring school.
In consultation with all stakeholders, schools can make their own plans keeping in mind their needs and resources.
- Now schools will require cooperation, just like children, all the people and schools related to education also need to learn and become responsible.