Union Home Ministry has released the Unlock 2.0 guidelines. The new guidelines will be applicable from July 1. Actually, the period of Unlock-1 expires on 30 June. With this, unlock-2 has been announced in which there will be relaxation in many activities, but with restrictions.
There will be strictness in the Containment Zone while exemptions will be given in areas outside the Containment Zone. Here we are going to tell you what concessions you are going to get in Unlock-2.
These are unlock 2.0 concessions:
- In Unlock-2, the exemption has been given by Union Home Ministry for some things outside the Containment Zone.
- A limited number of domestic flights and passenger trains are allowed. Their operation will continue even further.
- International air travel of passengers has been allowed in limited manner under Vande Bharat Mission. It will be further increased.
- Night curfew has been changed and now it will be from 10 am to 5 am.
- More than 5 people can gather in the shops, but for this, full care must be taken for social distancing.
- From July 15, work will start in the training institutes of the Central and State Governments.
- After consultation with different state governments, it was decided that school-colleges and coaching institutes will be closed till 31 July.
- Night curfew has also been relaxed for movement of people and transportation of goods on the national unit, national and regional highways, loading and unloading of cargo, buses, trains, planes to their destination after landing.
Things which are still not allowed outside the Containment Zone:
Lockdown will be strictly followed till 31 July within the Containment Zone in Unlock-2. But not even outside the Containment Zone is going to open. There are still many things that have not been allowed to start.
These things will be considered now:
After reviewing the status of corona infection in the country, the date for starting these activities will be announced.
|8.||other big gatherings|
Unlock 2.0 Guidelines: Strictness will continue in the Containment Zone
- Strict siege to be carried out within Containment Zone.
- Only necessary activities will be allowed in the Containment Zone.
- Information related to the Containment Zone will be notified on the District Collectors website and information will also be shared by the States / UTs with the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Strict monitoring of activities in the Containment Zone will be monitored by the officials of the States / UTs.
- The guidelines issued by the Central Government will be strictly enforced.
- The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare should also monitor the delimitation of the Containment Zone and the implementation of control measures there.
Still have to do this work:
- Two yards (social distancing).
- Sufficient distance between customers at the shops.
- Following the guidelines issued regarding Corona.
- Use of Arogya Setu Mobile App is mandatory.
- Better for these people to stay at home now.
The order said that vulnerable persons should not leave the house for any work other than essential needs and health purposes.
- Persons who have crossed the age of 65 years
- People with other serious diseases
- Pregnant Women
- Children under 10 years old.
Permission has already been given for these works.
According to the order and guidelines of unlock-1 issued on May 30, some activities were already allowed outside the Containment Zone.
- Religious places and places of public worship
- Hospitality Services
- Shopping Mall
Unlock 2.0 Guidelines: States have also been given rights
In the order issued regarding Unlock-2, the states have also been given powers to change the rules. The order states that on the basis of their assessment of the situation, states / UTs may restrict certain activities outside the Containment Zone, or ban them if deemed necessary. The order states that there will be no restriction on the voicing of persons and goods within the state and in other states. Now, no separate permission/approval / E-permit will be required for such traffic.