Table of Contents
BHU Open Book Exam 2021 is scheduled to begin from July 10, onwards. Banaras Hindu University has released the guidelines for undergraduate and postgraduate terminal and intermediate semester exams. Students who have filled the examination form for their semester exam can get more details on their portal over the official website of BHU.
BHU Open Book Exam 2021 is scheduled to begin from July 10, 2021, by the Banaras Hindu University. Students appearing in UG, PG or PhD semester examination can check the exam guidelines shared below.
- BHU OBE 2021 is scheduled to begin from July 10 2021.
- The university will release the timetable on the official website 15 days prior to the examination.
- The total duration of the open book examination will be 4 hours 30 minutes and the question paper will be of total 70 marks.
The BHU OBE 2021 for UG and PG terminal and the intermediate semester are scheduled from July 10, 2021, to August 10, 2021. However, the examination for PhD coursework and UG/ PG Diploma and certificate course will be conducted from August 11 to 14, 2021.
Here is the official notification:
Time-table for BHU Open Book Exam 2021
Time table for the BHU Open Book Exam 2021 will be made available on the university website fifteen days prior to the start of the examination. Students are advised to go through the guidelines shared below for the open book examination.
However, at this moment, Time-Table is not released for the BHU Final Semester Exam 2021. As per the update released by the university, the datasheets for the last semester examinations will be released 15 days before the dates of conduct of the examinations. Last semester students keep visiting the official website of BHU, from time to time.
BHU Open Book Exam 2021: Exam guidelines
- The students are required to log in to the examination portal at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the examination.
- The question paper will be available for download from the student’s portal only.
- The answers should be written by students in their own handwriting. Typed responses will not be accepted by the exam conducting authority.
- Answers should be handwritten on an A4 size plain paper. Each question must be answered in a maximum of 350 words.
- Students have to upload the answer sheet within the total duration of the Open Book Exam.
The question paper of the BHU OBE will contain eight questions, out of which students will be required to answer any four questions. The question paper will be of a total of 70 marks. The total duration of the open book examination will be 4 hours 30 minutes. For more information on BHU Open Book Exam, students can visit the official website of Banaras Hindu University shared above.