BHU SET 2021: Banaras Hindu University has extended the application deadline for the BHU- SET 2021 (School Entrance Test). Now the application process for this entrance exam has been extended till 10th April 2021. However, the last date for its first application was 31 March 2021. In such a situation, any candidate who wants to apply online for this entrance test can register through the official website of BHU at bhuonline.in.
According to the revised schedule issued by BHU, the application correction window will operate from April 3 to 7. Apart from this, on May 5, the admit card for the exam will be issued on the official site of BHU. The provisional answer-key of BHU SET 2021 will be uploaded on 25 June. On the other hand, candidates will be allowed to raise objections till 8 pm on 27 June. Candidates can pick up objections by this date. BHU SET Final Answer-Key will be released on June 30. Apart from this, SET results will be announced on 10 July.
Examination Schedule BHU-SET 2021
|Class 6th||!4th June 2021||8:00 AM to 10:00 AM|
|Class 9th||15th June 2021||8:00 AM to 10:00 AM|
|Class 11th (Arts & Commerce)||16th June 2021||8:00 AM to 10:00 AM|
|Class 11th (Biology)||17th June 2021||8:00 AM to 10:00 AM|
|Class 11th (Mathematics)||18th June 2021||8:00 AM to 10:00 AM|
How to apply for BHU-set 2021
- Visit the official website of Banaras Hindu University (Link).
- Then click on the notification link regarding CHS Application Form.
- After that click on the link and then read all the instructions as mentioned in the notification.
- Then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Enter the correct Details.
- Upload scanned signature and photo with the application.
- Confirm the filled details before clicking on the submit button.
- Pay the application fee through net banking and any other suitable medium.
- After that, they can submit the Application form.
- Take the printout of the Application Form for further use.
For Detailed information, read this article:
|BHU CHS SET 2021 Notification||Click here|
|CHS 2021 LKG & Nursery Notification||Click here|
|CHS SET 2021 Application Form||Click here|
|Direct link to apply||Click Here|
|BHU Official Website||Click here|
CHS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To apply candidates need to check the eligibility criteria as given below:
- For Grade VI: At least 10 -12 Years of age by 30th September 2021 and have qualified class V examination from any educational institution.
- Class IX: At least 13 – 15 Years of age by September 30th, 2021, and have qualified class VIII examination from any educational institution.
- For Class XI: Candidate must not be more than 18 Years of age by September 30th, 2021, and have qualified class X examination from any reputed University/ Board with the mandatory percentage as stated under:
For Outside Aspirants (Approaching via SET)
- 60% or more marks in aggregate in class X examination with 50% marks in Maths and science subjects can opt for science stream.
- 55% or more in aggregate in class X examination can opt for commerce.
- Class X qualified can opt for the Humanities stream.
- 15% seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste candidates.
- 7.5% of seats are reserved for Scheduled Tribe candidates.
- 27 % of seats are reserved for Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL).
- 3% seats are reserved for Physically Challenged (OH) candidates.
- 50% seats available for admission shall be provided to the sons and daughters of permanent employees of Banaras Hindu University.