BHU SET CHS Admission 2021: The CHS 2021 application form has been released on 1 March 2021. CHS is another name for Central Hindu School which is one of the best and largest schools in India. The school has an affiliation with the C.B.S.E board. The CHS 2021 entrance exam is conducted by BHU (Banaras Hindu University). It has a large hall which is recognized as ‘SARGA HALL’. It has a large two-storey library for students to sit and read.
The huge school playground entertains an inter-school football tournament. The school is located in Kamakhya, Varanasi. Students from different cultural background get knowledge from here. CHS has two campuses named Central Hindu Boys School and Central Hindu Girls School. CHS is an English and Hindi medium school. In this article, students get all the details about CHS SET 2021 admission form, eligibility, exam dates etc.
CHS Admission 2021: Highlights
|Exam Name||BHU SET CHS 2021|
|Full-Form||Central Hindu School|
|Conducting Body||BHU (Banaras Hindu University)|
|Exam Type||School Entrance Exam (SET)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of Application Form||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
|Helpline Number||05422450549, 05422450541|
CHS SET 2021 Exam Date
|Application Form available||1st March 2021|
|Last Date to submit the Application form||31st March 2021|
|Application form correction date||3rd to 7th April 2021|
|Admit card issue||5th May 2021|
|CHS 2021 Exam Date of Class VI||14th June 2021 (8 AM to 10 AM)|
|Exam Date of Class IX||15th June 2021 (8 AM to 10 AM)|
|Exam Date of Class XI Arts & Commerce||16th June 2021 (8 AM to 10 AM)|
|Exam Date of Class XI Biology||17th June 2021 (8 AM to 10 AM)|
|CHS 2021 Exam Date of Class XI Maths||18th June 2021 (8 AM to 10 AM)|
|Provisional Answer Key||25th June 2021|
|Challenge Answer Key||27th June 2021|
|Final Answer Key||30th June 2021|
|Result||10th July 2021|
|Date of Counseling/Admission||22nd to 28th July 2021|
Dates of Counselling/ Admission for external candidates
|Class VI||22nd July 2021 (Thursday) (8 AM to 12 Noon)|
|Class IX||23rd July 2021 (Friday) (8 AM to 12 Noon)|
|Class XI Mathematics||24th July 2021 (Saturday) (8 AM to 12 Noon)|
|Class XI Biology||26th July 2021 (Monday) (8 AM to 12 Noon)|
|Class XI Arts & Commerce||27th July 2021(Tuesday) (8 AM to 12 Noon)|
|Class XI Commerce (in CHGS only)||27th July 2021(Tuesday) (8 AM to 12 Noon)|
|Class XI Arts (in CHGS only)||28th July 2021 (Wednesday) (8 AM to 12 Noon)|
|Class XI Paid Seats (in CHBS only)||28th July 2021 (Wednesday)|
CHS Admission 2021 Application Form
- The application form for BHU CHS School Entrance Test 2021 is available online on the official website of Banaras Hindu University.
- Candidates must submit the filled CHS Form 2021 before the stipulated due date.
- The application form must be filled carefully with all required information correctly as any invalid or incorrect entry will lead to the cancellation of the form.
- Candidates can avail of the application form only after the online registration is done on the official website.
- Applicants need to furnish every necessary detail in the application form with passport size photographs and signatures. Applicants must take a photocopy of the filled application form.
- Candidates need to submit the application form with the prescribed application fee within the due date.
CHS 2021 Application Fee
After filling the Central Hindu School 2021 application form candidates need to pay the application fee. The application fee is a vital part as without paying it the application form will not be accepted. The application fee can be paid by using a net banking/debit card/credit card.
By offline mode, the fees can be paid in any HDFC Bank by making a challan. Applicants are asked to take a printout of the challan for future use. The challan will consist of all required details of the applicant with the bank account information of BHU where the entrance fee got submitted. For the General candidate, the entrance appearing charge is Rs.600 and for SC/ST it is Rs.300.
|BHU CHS SET 2021 Notification||Click here|
|CHS 2021 LKG & Nursery Notification||Click here|
|CHS SET 2021 Application Form||Click here|
|Direct link to apply||Click Here|
|BHU Official Website||Click here|
Steps to fill CHS Application Form 2021
- Visit the official website of Banaras Hindu University (Link).
- Then click on the notification link regarding CHS Application Form.
- After that click on the link and then read all the instructions as mentioned in the notification.
- Then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Enter the correct Details.
- Upload scanned signature and photo with the application.
- Confirm the filled details before clicking on the submit button.
- Pay the application fee through net banking and any other suitable medium.
- After that, they can submit the Application form.
- Take the printout of the Application Form for further use.
CHS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To apply candidates need to check the eligibility criteria as given below:
- For Grade VI: At least 10 -12 Years of age by 30th September 2021 and have qualified class V examination from any educational institution.
- Class IX: At least 13 – 15 Years of age by September 30th, 2021, and have qualified class VIII examination from any educational institution.
- For Class XI: Candidate must not be more than 18 Years of age by September 30th, 2021, and have qualified class X examination from any reputed University/ Board with the mandatory percentage as stated under:
For Outside Aspirants (Approaching via SET)
- 60% or more marks in aggregate in class X examination with 50% marks in Maths and science subjects can opt for science stream.
- 55% or more in aggregate in class X examination can opt for commerce.
- Class X qualified can opt for the Humanities stream.
- 15% seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste candidates.
- 7.5% of seats are reserved for Scheduled Tribe candidates.
- 27 % of seats are reserved for Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL).
- 3% seats are reserved for Physically Challenged (OH) candidates.
- 50% seats available for admission shall be provided to the sons and daughters of permanent employees of Banaras Hindu University.
Candidates can follow the details of the Exam Pattern of CHS admission from here. The prior knowledge of Exam Pattern enables the students to perform better in the entrance examination.
- The entrance will be arranged via the Offline method.
- The questions will be MCQ type, and candidates have to tick on the correct answer.
- Applicants can only use Ball pens to answer the question paper.
- Before answering the question paper candidates need to circle on the Question Booklet No, Roll Number, and Set No.
- Any mistake in circling the Roll Number or putting the right set number will cause the erroneous assessment of the Answer Paper.
- The selection of subjects will be based on merit i.e their performance in ‘SET’ and also will depend on the availability of seats for that particular stream.
- For taking Maths (Science, Arts, Commerce), a candidate needs to score more than 50% marks or the same grade in Maths in Class X examination.
To fetch good marks, it is very essential to organize yourself for all the subjects stated on the website. All candidates must read their textbooks elaborately without focussing on any digest.
- For standard VI: The test will be based on the class V curriculum including 100 MCQ-type questions. Subjects for the test will be Hindi, English, Mathematics, General Science, and Social Science.
- For Class IX: The test will be based on the class VIII curriculum including 100 MCQ-type questions. Subjects for the test will be Hindi, English, Mathematics, General Science, and Social Science.
- For Class XI: The test will be based on the class X curriculum including 100 MCQ-type questions.
- Maths stream will include Chemistry, Physics, Maths, English General Studies, and Hindi.
- Bio stream will include Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English General Studies, and Hindi.
- Commerce & Humanities stream will include English, History, Hindi, Geography, Political Science, Economics, General Studies, and General Mathematics.
Hall Ticket will be distributed before the exam. From the official website, candidates can download their Admit Card/Hall Ticket. Only after successful completion of the application form within the due date, the hall tickets will be provided to the applicants. Applicants need to carry the hall tickets after downloading them from the website to the examination center. An applicant without an effective ticket will not be permitted in the examination center. The hall ticket will display the candidate’s name, registration number, Date of Birth, date of an admission test the exam time, and so on.
Answer Key will be issued by May 2021 on the Official website. The Answer key will be announced only after the exams are over on the official website. Candidates can analyze their answers with the help of the answer key.
The Result will be disclosed tentatively by June 2021 on the official portal after the completion of the examination. Applicants need to use their registration number to avail of the Result. It is also asked to keep a surplus printout of the results as they will need it for further use.
The Counselling session will take place in June 2021. The CHS counselling session will be organized by the authority to offer admission to the school. Successful applicants will receive a call letter to attend the Counselling session.