Among all the three girls hostels, vindhyawasini hostel is the first girls hostel which was constructed in RGSC, BHU. Vindhyawasini girls hostel accommodate girls of various courses like B.Sc(ag.), B.Pharma(ay.), B.Com, MBA(AB), M.Sc(Tech) B.Voc, M.Voc, M.Sc(pbt) etc.
It’s a three storey building which is divided in 2 wings (separate wings for UG and PG courses) with total of 120 rooms.
As the girls coming from the different cities away from their home for their education, Vindhyawasini hostel provide them homely and peaceful environment with friendly and caring staff.
• Caretaker’s are present 24×7 for girls.
• Hostel has its own mess facility which provide quality food to student, 4 meal a day at reasonable price I.e 80 Rs. per day.
• Purified water facility with water cooler on each floor.
• Regularly cleaned common washroom with hot water facility.
• Ambulance facility are provide in Case of medical emergency.
• All type of sport utility are present in hostel for students such as badminton’s, volleyball, carom, chess etc.
• A common Hall is present for recreation and gatherings.
• There are many celebration organized in hostel such as Krishna janmastami, dandiya night, diwali night, saraswati Pooja etc.
• In case of power cut generator facility are provided from 6pm to 11pm.
Rules of vindhyawasini girl’s hostel.
• All the students are directed to put their signature on attendance register near the office between 6 pm to 7pm by herself.
• All the girls have to inform their admin warden if they are coming late in hostel.
• Girl’s are not allowed to go outside the hostel without 48 hours prior information in the form of leave application.
• Students are responsible for all their personal and valuable belonging.
• Mess Fee’s should be paid before 10th of next month.
• In case of any type of emergency student’s have to inform the attendant on duty.
• Any kind of ragging are not allowed in hostel.
Many students come and go away from this hostel every year and this hostel provided them good environment for study and feel like “A home away
from the home”.
- By- Pooja pandey (B.pharma)