After the declaration of the BHU CUET UG/PG exam, Banaras Hindu University (BHU) conducts counselling for all eligible candidates who wish to pursue their undergraduate/postgraduate courses at the university. This year, BHU CUET UG/PG counselling 2022 will be conducted in online mode and the candidates have to go through three stages to get admission into BHU.
- Online registration
- Choice preference,
- allocation of seats,
- Reporting to the allotted college/faculty.
As a part of the counselling process of Banaras Hindu University, candidates have to fill out the online option and then provide relevant documents for the verification process.
To appear in BHU CUET UG/PG 2022 counselling, candidates need to register themselves at the counselling portal of Banaras Hindu University. As per their CUET score, a merit list will be prepared. Shortlisted candidates will need to download their call letters from their portal, which they will be able to access by using their roll number and date of birth. It should be noted by the candidates that the BHU CUET UG/PG counselling process will be done on the basis of the rank and category of the candidate. Once the counselling process is completed, the university will start allocating seats to candidates in their respective courses.
Candidates can check all related information about BHU CUET UG/PG counselling, detailed procedures, documents required and other details on this page.
Counselling process of BHU CUET UG/PG 2022
To participate in the counselling process of BHU CUET UG/PG 2022, candidates can go through the step-by-step counselling process which is listed as follows:
Online choice preference
In order to participate in the BHU CUET UG/PG 2022 counselling process, candidates have to fill out the online preference entry. The university will issue an electronic call letter to the candidates and they will be informed about the call letter through SMS and e-mail. To access the BHU CUET UG/PG 2022 call letter. Candidates have to visit the Entrance Examination Portal and fill in the online preference entries.
BHU Seat Allocation Process
Once the candidates fill out and submit the online preference entries, the candidates will be called to appear in the session-wise counselling and the seat allocation process will start for the candidates. There will be seat allocation, depending on the marks of the candidate based on the entrance examination, preferences, and seat availability. As a part of the BHU CUET UG/PG 2022 seat allocation process, candidates must sign an attendance sheet, once they have reported to the counselling venue on the specified date.
Final admission and reporting in the institute
The last phase of the BHU counselling process is to report to the allotted college/faculty. Candidates can pay the entry fee either through offline mode by using a credit/debit card or through cash at the counters in the counselling venue. If a candidate fails to pay admission within a given time, he/she will not be given admission.
Documents required for BHU CUET UG Counselling
Following are the documents required during the verification process of BHU CUET UG 2022:
- Marksheet of 10th class exam
- Passing certificate of 10th class exam
- Marksheet of 12th class exam
- Passing certificate of 12th class exam
- CUET UG Admit Card
- CUET UG Score Card
- Print out of choice preference form
- Transfer/Migration Certificate.
- Character Certificate
- Sports category certificate for candidates from sports quota (if applicable).
- Certificates issued by the Central Registry for the permanent employees of Banaras Hindu University/sons/daughters of re-employed/retired/deceased employees (in case of BHU employee quota).
Documents required for BHU CUET PG Counselling
- CUET PG Score Card
- BHU PG Call letter
- Provisional seat allocation letter
- Mark sheet of class 10th
- Passing certificate of class 10th
- Mark sheet of class 12th
- Passing certificate of class 12th
- Mark sheet and provisional certificate of bachelor’s degree
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration certificate upon passing from a university other than BHU
- Reserved quota seats are claimed on the basis of SC / ST / OBC certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate in support of the claim for sports seats (if applicable)
- Certificate of being a permanent in-service employee of BHU / son/daughter of retired / unemployed/deceased employee in the prescribed format issued by the Central Registrar (in case of BHU employee quota).
Details mentioned in BHU UG/PG Call letter
The provisional admit card will contain the following details:
- Counselling Date
- Admission course
- Last date for payment of entry fee
- How to pay the entry fee
- Regular Fee (Entrance Fee) / Paid Seat Fee (Regular Fee + Paid Seat Fee)
Important points related to BHU CUET UG/PG counselling process
Some important points about BHU CUET UG/PG counselling that candidates can point out:
- BHU CUET UG/PG counselling is conducted on the basis of various factors, seat availability, CUET merit list, and choice of candidates.
- To be shortlisted for BHU UG/PG Counseling, candidates must meet the BHU UG/PG eligibility criteria.
- Once candidates are shortlisted for the counselling process of BHU UG/PG, they will be sent electronic call letters to their registered accounts. They can receive information through SMS or e-mail.
- On the day of BHU UG/PG counselling, candidates will need to verify their documents to the allotted venue and the faculty head or in-charge of BHU will be responsible for verifying their documents on the day of counselling.